Kills Diseases- causing or pathogenic germs: Staphylococcus , Salmonella choleraesuis and Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Viruses, Rhinovirus, inactivate microbial organisms such as bacteria, viruses, protozoans, and fungi.
- FDA Approved HSR # 6885
- Soap type disinfectant.
- Contains Quaternary Ammonium Compound.
- This contains a disinfectant that can kill a wide range of disease, viruses, fungal, fungus and bacteria’s and odor causing bacteria.
- No harsh scent of chlorine.
- Last up to 8 hours disinfecting property.
Disinfecting( No Rinse) table tops:
Use Sprayer bottle & Clean table tops. Mix 1 tbsp KW Liquid Disinfectant to 1 L water for the solution.
For Disinfecting areas: Use KW Liquid Disinfectant ( 5tbsp to 1 Liter Water) as cleaner solution
then flush out with Kingwash Liquid Bleach solution (3-5 tbsp to 1 liter water).
For Disinfectant clothes: DILUTION: 20-30 ml (2 – 3 tbsp) PER KILO OF CLOTHES.
FACTS: When should a disinfectant be used?
Germs can cause illness. Germs are on things that we touch every day, and can be transmitted by touching people and surfaces. If you are using a surface like a kitchen counter or a sink to prepare food, you should disinfect or sanitize those areas and wash your hands with soap and water before and after preparation. Similarly, if you have someone in your home who is more susceptible to infection, sanitizing or disinfecting areas that are commonly touched may decrease their risk of contracting an infection. This is especially important during cold and flu season when there is a heightened level of infectious illness in the community.
For Sanitize, Disinfectant & Deodorize FLOORS:
( 3 IN 1 ACTION) W/ KINGWASH FRAGRANCE SPRAY + KINGWASH LIQ BLEACH + LIQUID DISINFECTANT CLEANER
– Mix ½ cup Fragrance spray to 1-2 gal of water + 5 tbsp liquid bleach and 1 tbsp Liquid Disinfectant for Mop Solution. Clean surface.